Bring your Daughter to work Day - Anyone else besides me?

• Sponsors (?)

YAY! Bring your kid to work day was fun.
Cobra comes home tommorrow night, and I have a game tommorrow, I better bring my lucky 1969...umm.....my lucky mustang...uh...crap....I don't have a lucky mustang something!
Well, there are plenty of Mustangparts laying around in our garage, but they are all needed. Well.....I'll....think of somthing.

chepsk8 said:
Got Deanna with me today, making her build Drive-In Movie Theater projection lamphouses! So Far, so good!

Anybody else braving it? :banana:

**whew**! Big sigh of relief............I saw the title to this thread and the image of Homer J. taking Lisa to work with him flashed across my brain pan!:eek:

If I were you, I'd make Deanna do ALL the work today, so you can kick back and relax / rest up for your l-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-ng drive tomorrow!:D

I'm 20 and I'm single w/ no kids and well my primary 2 jobs are no place for children anyways :) (Student at GaTech majoring in computer-engineering and minoring in history, so they wouldn't understand what's going on and I'm a helo mechanic in the marine corps reserves and well...I just see a kid running out onto the flight line looking for daddy with tail rotor's spinning and every fear I could possibly have for any child is realized...that's not mentioning the language we use in our shop haha!)

On the other hand, while i never participated in anything like "Bring your child to work day" I've been to both of my parent's jobs on NUMEROUS occassions for a VARIETY of reasons. I generally had fun. Though I had absolutely no interest in doing either of the things my parents do.

Let's see...........I work around high voltages, have a 3 year old son and an 11 month daughter. Not a good combination. Although I did take my son to my old shop, but everyone was playing with him, so he was safe.