Cabin Air Whistle Pressure Leak

So I have had my 14 Gt since Dec. long story short. When in recirc or Max AC the cabin has a whistle when going over 45 mph. Annoying as hell. Dealership can't hear it. I have recorded and video'd the phenomena. It is audible on my iphone and even my wife hears it. Windshield gap. Rubber seal bad. Dealership says the blender door and AC are operating correctly. On to the next dealership with my video. Anyone else have this issue?

• Sponsors (?)

Waiting for Holidays for some time off to take it in.
Please let me know when you bring it in, Seminole2001.

Windshield is the problem on my 2011. I think windshield isn't good installed and seal is out in some parts.
Have you addressed this with your dealer, sierralx? Your service manager as he is in the best position to ensure a proper diagnosis, and will be able to provide available options and/or coverage for any work needed.

You can schedule an appointment online here.

Deysha

Please let me know when you bring it in, Seminole2001.

Have you addressed this with your dealer, sierralx? Your service manager as he is in the best position to ensure a proper diagnosis, and will be able to provide available options and/or coverage for any work needed.

You can schedule an appointment online here.

Deysha
My car is in for service today. They are checking the blend door. I am at Ford of Clermont in Florida. Hopefully they can pinpoint it. Also getting the second oil change! Love this car. Want a quiet cabin.