California Special Pricing Help Needed

ashecht

Jul 14, 2014
going to look at a Deep Impact Blue 2014 California special. MSRP is 40,350, invoice according to Edmunds is $37,162. Price listed on dealer website is $33,800, which represents a $6550 discount. Another dealer has a Ruby Red GT premium with Brembo, Comfort and some other stuff(that I dont really need/want, rear sensing, rear camera), which stickers at $41,150 with a quoted price of $33,999, a discount of $7151 off the sticker. My question is, the Red one has stuff I really dont need or want and that dealer is offering a bigger discount. Can I negotiate with the dealer that has the California Special, to give me the same $7100-$7200 discount?

• Sponsors (?)

It's worth a try to make an offer if you want the California Special. All they could say is no, just explain your reasoning. I bought used so have no idea what the discounts are right now. I know in Ohio the 2014's are in short supply. To me the color and options are everything. If you like the Deep Impact blue $600-$700 is not much when your looking at spending 30K. Get the one you like! Good luck.