Can This Supercharger Fit My Mustang?

Getbleached

Jul 7, 2015
Richmond Va
I have come across a possibility to get ahold of a supercharger, heres the problem..... it wont fit my stang. I don't intend on taking up the offer unless its doable. The supercharger is a 4.6L 4V 03/04 2004 Ford Mustang SVT Eaton M-112 Supercharger(as its titled) and i have a 95 v6.
Is there any possibility of a conversion to make it fit my vehicle?
lets review....
My car: 1995 v6 sn95 mustang
What it should fit: 4.6 03/04
Question: is there any way i can make it fit and still get the job done?

• Sponsors (?)

Yes.......but with a :poo:load of other parts/adapters that will cost well over $2k (aside from the blower itself). Obviously not worth it

Post links. What are you trading BTW? And like Nightfire said, it will cost you a load of money in the end. Enough money to make it not worth it...on top of having to do a V8 swap. Your best bet if you want to make a Termi clone is to get a complete set-up...trans, engine, blower, etc all connected. You can get them for like $6K to around $10K I believe. That would make it a drop in conversion. But you'll have to upgrade your suspension and brakes to handle the extra power and weight. Or just sell your V6 and buy a V8.

Post links. What are you trading BTW? And like Nightfire said, it will cost you a load of money in the end. Enough money to make it not worth it...on top of having to do a V8 swap. Your best bet if you want to make a Termi clone is to get a complete set-up...trans, engine, blower, etc all connected. You can get them for like $6K to around $10K I believe. That would make it a drop in conversion. But you'll have to upgrade your suspension and brakes to handle the extra power and weight. Or just sell your V6 and buy a V8.
I see what you guys mean, it would be me trading some of my larger computer monitors for it but I'd rather not give up the monitors if I can't use the sc

Yea keep looking. And before you buy anything feel free to post it on here. There are a lot of little things that are needed that can add up quite a bit. But we'll all help you out.