cant find whole engine in nj

• Sponsors (?)

worth getting something like this and working from that?

I'd say it depends on how much work you want to do and how experienced you are. Also getting something like that gives you the added problem of finding all the nessacary parts for it and you will most likely end up spending more money then getting a complete running motor.

I live in NJ and I found a complete running motor so they are out there. I'll let you know if I see any local.

Ryan

rgosulliv said:
I'd say it depends on how much work you want to do and how experienced you are. Also getting something like that gives you the added problem of finding all the nessacary parts for it and you will most likely end up spending more money then getting a complete running motor.

I live in NJ and I found a complete running motor so they are out there. I'll let you know if I see any local.

Ryan

awesome, many thanks

andrw, their all over the place. junkyards around me have like at least 2 or 3. Just get the right deal, dont pay too much, some of these places are crazy! like 350 dollars for a T-5 Trans with NO bellhousing just cracks me up..Good luck!