Can't we all get a long ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pro-Hawk

Dec 4, 2003
West Texas
Ok this motor is better than this motor crap is getting way OLD. I don't care who is starting what there is good and bad on both sides. This is getting to be more and more like a soap opra than car imformation. Its some funny stuff I have to admit but crap grow up. I surf these forums for imfo and to help people if I can. I know more about small motors than V8s but thats because I was a SBC man long before I owned a Ford ;) I'm at the point in my life where the one and only thing I care about is the American car. I don't really care if its a four banger or a V8 to tell the truth. The thing that ticks me off is the ricer mentality and those who dress there cars acordingly. Now its your car you do what you want but that don't mean we have to like it right :nice:

Now can everyone shake hands :cheers:

• Sponsors (?)

aznzebra said:
MONKIE HATES TEH V6 GET HIM!!!!!
TEH V6 CAN NEVAR LOSE

Thats the beauiful thing about living in America guy/girl...The ablility to hate V6sers. This tread is not about thrashing people even if they do alot of it them selves. Its about realizing we all are bothers and sisters who own and drive Mustangs :nice:

Status
Not open for further replies.