Car Craft Summer Nationals in MN

Hack

15 Year Member
Mar 23, 2004
Minneapolis
Hi everyone,
I'm planning on entering my car into the Car Craft Nats in St. Paul MN this year (even though it's junky). I'm wondering if anyone else on this board is going to be there.

I know there will be a huge crowd, I hope to see you there!
Mike

PS the Nationals are next weekend, July 15-17.

• Sponsors (?)

I remember going to the Nats in 1984, 85, and 86, and the East Nats in Syracuse in 1983 & 1984 during the Pro-Street Craze! Whet a wild party those were! Horsepower gone wild, street racing, burn-outs, and a whole lotta fun!

I wonder how they are now?

chepsk8 said:
I remember going to the Nats in 1984, 85, and 86, and the East Nats in Syracuse in 1983 & 1984 during the Pro-Street Craze! Whet a wild party those were! Horsepower gone wild, street racing, burn-outs, and a whole lotta fun!

I wonder how they are now?
There are still a lot of burnouts on the state fair grounds. A ton of cars that barely idle but really scream, etc etc. It's amazing how many cars are always there, and the swap meet is HUGE!! :D

I dunno about the street racing. I think the cops generally have a good bit of control over the area. It's in the middle of the city, as you know. I've got to say that I hope people keep it under the speed limit and try not to upset the "regular folk". :D We don't want to abuse the weekend, because it can be ended easily with just one accidental death or even just enough people being annoyed by it.