Cat Back Exhaust For 12 Gt

I am trying to determine which cat back exhaust to go with for my Mustang GT. On my 03 Cobra I had a full Bassani installed with a cat delete and it sounded ok. However, that is not the motor in these new Mustangs. The Coyote has a different sound all together. On my 96 Mustang GT I am running a Flowmaster American Thunder exhaust system with high flow cats. That car has a much more aggressive/deeper sound than the Bassani's had. What I would like to know is if anyone has had any experience with the Ford Racing cat back system ? I have heard some cars on You Tube with the Ford Racing axle back system and they sounded pretty good, but when you add in the rest of the system, it could change the sound dramatically and maybe not for the best. So can anyone give me some advice on the Ford Racing cat back system ? Also, does anyone know if this system flows as well as the others out there like BBK, or Borla for example ? I want to have an exhaust that sounds good and helps the car breathe. I will be adding an AirRaid CAI and Bama SF4 tuner with 3 tunes along with the exhaust. Once I get these basics done, then I can start on the serious stuff. Thanks for the help in advance.

• Sponsors (?)

If you are planning on adding just a cat-back, save some money and just install some axle-backs. On the '11+ GT's, the OEM exhaust cat-back pipe is 2.75". Unless you have plans to go FI, the OEM pipe is fine. Honestly, the axle-back is mostly for noise. But that's not a bad thing:D

From what I have heard, Roush, FRPP, OEM GT500 take-offs, Borla are some of the best sounding IMHO. Or, to stir the pot, you could also do a Boss 302 side exhaust with OEM GT500 mufflers:drool:

Thanks for the recommendations guys. I am leaning more toward the Ford Racing system. I've heard the Borla product and it just didn't work for me. Flowmaster is out because there is a guy at work who drives a new Slowmaro and he has the Flowmaster exhaust that is the most aggressive and to be honest, he revs it up every morning and it sounds like a Mack truck with a bad exhaust leak. Nothing like the system I have installed on my Mustang GT. I'll have to do some more checking on the internet for some You Tube videos of Mustang GT's to see if there are any with the Ford Racing systems installed. Does anyone know if this Ford Racing system is the same as the GT500 ones ? Thanks !!