Check out this thread guys!

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah and the comment made by Broke95GS-T is just ignorance at its best.

you know i wanna flame this guy for street racing, but the fact of the matter is, i street race as well, and unfortunately a few pictures won't stop me.

I'm willing to bet that this douche bag would be singing a different tune if that was his family member in the SUV, or his sister walking across the street. :mad:

:stupid:

i only read the first two pages, but something that kinda bothered me was how everyone on that board didn't really seem to care about the innocent people who were killed. all just a bunch of replies like "dude lost his bro, that sucks"... well what about the family who was slaughtered while just trying to get home? anyone give a rat's ass about them??

reminds me, about 3 or 4 months ago there were two 2 eclipses who crashed here while racing on the freeway early in the morning. they were probably going about 120+ when they both hit a cone truck that was laying cones on the freeway. both cars and the truck burst into flames killing pretty much everyone involved (although i think one of the passengers in an eclipse barely made it out). for the next week, all that was on the local news was all the "memorial services" (you know, a bunch of people sitting around a messy pile of flowers and candles on some street corner) for the ones who were racing!!! they had all the ricer friends saying how tragic it was and the racers were really good guys blah blah blah... it was total bull****!

honestly, i could care less about people who race and kill themselves while doing it. IMO, its just one less idiot out in the world. but they always end up killing innocent people and no one seems to care! :nonono:

[/rant]

:stupid: people like that make me so mad! something a little different, but is more like the "Darwin Awards" (that book about people who die, or are made unable to reproduce, but in such a stupid way it was better for the human race)
the public high school's yearbook around here was dedicated to a kid that got hit by a train. look the tracks are there before the train comes,its not like its gunna jump out of nowhere and kill you like a car could/would/does, although even they tend to stay on streets/sidewalks/rivers... no wait... but this kid was playing 'chicken' with the train, standing in front of it for as long as he could before he chickened out, but he froze up and was hit by the train full on. i didnt know him personally, but i think he was a stoner. my question, why would you dedicate your yearbook to someone who is apparently so stupid/childish, what-have-you? he exemplifies stupid people doing stupid things, that get them killed in a stupid way. i gauruntee you there are still people around here that do that, soem people just dont learn...
[/rant] as well!

Jesus Christ !! That is freaken sad...I really feel for both parties involved but more so the SUVs faimily/friends. I'm with Splatteredguts...the first few post was about what year of Civic was wrecked :bang: That is plain sick man :mad:

if your not stupid and race up to like as fast as your car will go it's considerablly less dangerous like at a stop like just run it up to aorund the speed limit and shut it don't not all this turning the street into a racetrack crap thats stupid :fuss:

theres a tangible thought from 97v6silver! make the distance between the start and finish of a race a short enough distance that the speed of the vehicles involved doesnt go beyond a safe level... atleast for street racing =D

ryanrule said:
this reminds me of that monster garage where they made a sweet handi-van for some dumbass that got busted up from street racing. what bs

I thought he was a road racer :shrug: either way I thought it sucked that they gave him a HotRod SUV when he almost died from racing.

Ever since my accident I've taken this stuff much more serious... It sucks that innocent people get screwed all the time but foolish people.. I admit I race... once in a while... but it's late... not with traffic.. and we aren't going 100 on a public street... it's like first one to 60 wins... it is sick to think that some people are so worried about there image and proving their "stuff" that they are not only willing to put other people at risk but to actually do something that hurts people... That picture made me sick, because the woman in the SUV left something without warning for something she couldn't have prevented...

i have to agree with them that the 15 or 30 bux is well worth it to go to a friken track and race... X_X , not to mention why not? i would imagine thats where you would find alot of other cars... people... and stuff, and no SUVs on their way home...

Ghostalker said:
i have to agree with them that the 15 or 30 bux is well worth it to go to a friken track and race... X_X , not to mention why not? i would imagine thats where you would find alot of other cars... people... and stuff, and no SUVs on their way home...
Well, when the nearest track is an hour away from most of the people in houston, what do u expect? No one wants to drive an hour to sit at a really crowded track, to pay 15 dollars to get 2-3 runs in. Sometimes more. Then drive an hour back. Its just not fun. We are trying to get them to build a track here somewhere in houston. As soon as they build a track thats worth going to, ill be there.

try going to a classed race at the track instead of just running at the track i find that to be more fun...

watch out heads up street n/a mustang class... eheheheh

ganador01 said:
Well, when the nearest track is an hour away from most of the people in houston, what do u expect? No one wants to drive an hour to sit at a really crowded track, to pay 15 dollars to get 2-3 runs in. Sometimes more. Then drive an hour back. Its just not fun. We are trying to get them to build a track here somewhere in houston. As soon as they build a track thats worth going to, ill be there.

Tell me that's not a statement in defense of these guys???

Because I don't care if the track is 12 hours away; drive there if you wanna race like these guys did. Absolutely no excuse for this.

What do I expect? I expect them to actually consider someone else in the world besides themselves b/c what you just typed above is basically comparing the value of wasting $15 for just 3 passes to a person's life. No one wants to drive an hour to sit at a really crowded track, to pay 15 dollars to get 2-3 runs in. Sometimes more. Then drive an hour back. Its just not fun. Please...try telling the victim's families that you killed their loved ones street racing b/c it just wasn't fun driving an hour to safely drag race. :rolleyes:

I'm sure you aren't defending these guys but I felt compelled to defend the victims.