Check out this thread guys!

because as someone said earlier these imports arent manufactured to go fast, and cant handel high speeds, like in that anti-rice video on here a week ago, there was a ricer(i think a white altima with bodykit and stuff) driving next to a stang, they started to get to close, and both pulled away, the ricer spun wildly out of control, and hit a grass island, while the mustang was fine, there was absolutely no reason it shuld have spun out. The ricers around here would be fairly easy to tell off, bunch of panzies and posers i say!

• Sponsors (?)

Hey, I drive 30-40 miles one way to our track every Friday and I see some guys who drives futher than me. This includes both Ricers and American cars. Now I'm not going to say I don't street race either but I wont do this BS crap in town. I do how ever have a ton of hardy traveled on roads to choose from. If anyone gets hurts its usualy us drivers or the damn Jack Rabbit that ran out in front of us :doh:

Pro-Hawk said:
Hey, I drive 30-40 miles one way to our track every Friday and I see some guys who drives futher than me. This includes both Ricers and American cars. Now I'm not going to say I don't street race either but I wont do this BS crap in town. I do how ever have a ton of hardy traveled on roads to choose from. If anyone gets hurts its usualy us drivers or the damn Jack Rabbit that ran out in front of us :doh:

KUDOS to you... it's nice to hear that someone takes the effort to do something like that :rolleyes: I salute you :flag: