Chepsk8, something to consider.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the 24th rapidly approaches and you take delivery of your cobra parts, I have been giving your cars future some serious thought. It suddenly dawned on me what an opportunity lies before you. Consider this, OK, the Cobra is an icon, an image of pure muscle and speed, something many car enthusiasts look up to and measure their own cars against, in short, it's about the best. So then it begs the question, why not one up it and make the best even better? I mean doesn't it make simple undeniable logic that if you take something so loved and admired and well dare I say perfect in its natural form and add a few grand worth of cheap gaudy fiberglass parts to it, that it would be 10 times more valuable and better looking? How could it not be? Besides, it's not like you are doing this to an original vintage Cobra, so what do you have to loose? You'd likely be the envy of all. Granted I didn't put anywhere near the effort into this photochop that something so beautiful deserves, but I think you get the idea, right? If a Cobra is so awesome, then an Elenobra just has to be wicked freakin awesome right? Of course I think that just the Durante nose scoop alone would make even an Aztec look beautiful, but you might as well go all out I say. I'll even help ya build it. :hail2:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Elenobra sm.jpg
    Elenobra sm.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 225
  • Sponsors (?)

Yeah, and efficient too. You could probably fill er' up in half the time with a fire hose now that you'd have the new and improved hugemungus gas cap. Also, the super size fog lights can project up to 3+ miles lighting the way for all. I've thought about building the side exhaust into the body panels as well, but I think they are better off actually being functional. :rlaugh:

Hmmm.. I dunno Chepsk8 , the additions dont look right to me personally , but whatever makes you happy. Wouldnt that kinda be like takin' a lambo-geeny and makin a fiero out of it ?? :rlaugh: Oh wait, THAT was already said by someone . I forgot who . Someone overwhelmingly equipped with smarts Id bet..then again?......Seriously though , do what you like. No matter what you do , there will be some pathetic whine bag to spout tears over what you can reverse in , say , umm 3 hours, but to that one pathetic whinebag , it just wont sink in. For the most part, everyone else would step back , say "ohhhhh" , ok,, its nothing permanent. No harm , no foul. But then youll still have to hear that "one". And maybe a friend of his . But trust me on this , most likely that one guy is of below average intelligence, unable to spout anything other than the type remarks that will simply make you giggle at him, make a shooing motion with your hand , and say "go away little fruit fly .." Those types are pretty pathetic, juvenile in their commentary , unable to rationalize on an adult level. So my friend, do what you like with your car. try not to do any permanent damage, and when fruit fly boy comes along trying to hump your leg, just laugh at him, and tell him to go away before he gets his little feelings all in a dither ! :rlaugh:

:lol: Pesky gnats buzzing around, shoo fly, go away now, this has nothing to even do with you. It's addressed to Dan and mentions nothing about your small little world of one and does not even remotely reference you personally what so ever, so don't go making it something it's not. Just because Oboe and 2bav8 are on vacation is no reason for you to start sh:t again pinnochio and stick your nose where it doesn't belong. :nono:

Looks like we just found the afore mentioned whine bag though. Someone call the waaaaaaambulance quickly we have a little girl down, her ego is severly bruised due to a traumatic difference of opinion. Apparantly this coin is one sided, hmmm, hardly seems fair to even flip it then. :shrug: I guess that's the only way some people can try to mark one in the win column though. :bs:

Pakrat said:
:lol: Pesky gnats buzzing around, shoo fly, go away now, this has nothing to even do with you. It's addressed to Dan and mentions nothing about your small little world of one and does not even remotely reference you personally what so ever, so don't go making it something it's not. Just because Oboe and 2bav8 are on vacation is no reason for you to start sh:t again pinnochio and stick your nose where it doesn't belong. :nono:

Looks like we just found the afore mentioned whine bag though. Someone call the waaaaaaambulance quickly we have a little girl down, her ego is severly bruised due to a traumatic difference of opinion. Apparantly this coin is one sided, hmmm, hardly seems fair to even flip it then. :shrug: I guess that's the only way some people can try to mark one in the win column though. :bs:

:lol: I wasnt even talking to you now was I ? I was simply telling Chepie that the Cobra didnt look "right" to me personally, now wasnt I ? Good Lord... You French ... I was simply telling him that if he did make a reversible mod , that there would be some crying little panzy leghumper ( :rlaugh: ) that didnt have the intellect to understand what "easily reversible" means and would constantly do his limited best , however fail ,to put together a worthy spouting of tears . Now why were YOU offended by that ? I didnt mention YOU . Thats in violation of rules. You must be ASSUMING it was meant for you. Why is that ? French people can be so testy...
:lol:

Bugs: DUCK Season!
Daffy: RABBIT Season!

gp001 said:

No kidding! And here I thought you "Left-Coasters" across the mighty Colorado River (yard wide and a foot deep) were the singularly most argumentative group in the entire world! But, noooooooooooo....these East-Coasters have got you guys beaten soundly!!

And thus, the hijack of the hijack of this thread begins. How many times can it be jacked??? Next, on "As the Stomach Turns"! :rlaugh:

The Hopkinator said:
:lol: I wasnt even talking to you now was I ? I was simply telling Chepie that the Cobra didnt look "right" to me personally, now wasnt I ? Good Lord... You French ... I was simply telling him that if he did make a reversible mod , that there would be some crying little panzy leghumper ( :rlaugh: ) that didnt have the intellect to understand what "easily reversible" means and would constantly do his limited best , however fail ,to put together a worthy spouting of tears . Now why were YOU offended by that ? I didnt mention YOU . Thats in violation of rules. You must be ASSUMING it was meant for you. Why is that ? French people can be so testy...
:lol:

Does anyone else smell that? :nonono:
attachment.php

:owned:

Attachments

• bsmeter.gif
    bsmeter.gif
    2.9 KB · Views: 149
Status
Not open for further replies.