chin spoiler

glitch1985

May 15, 2005
Northern VA
Well since they've been discontinued i've been getting desprate about getting one for my car. I found a place online that had them today link The only problem is with shipping it's $102. Do you think another company will ever start making them again or will I just have to suck up the price?

• Sponsors (?)

glitch1985 said:
Well since they've been discontinued i've been getting desprate about getting one for my car. I found a place online that had them today link The only problem is with shipping it's $102. Do you think another company will ever start making them again or will I just have to suck up the price?
Probably better suck it up because at least you have an option to get one there. BTW: There was another chin spoiler on that site for about 12 bucks less. My problem is I cannot find a chin spoiler for 94-98 model which is really starting to suck. :bang:

GTA_V6_Mustang said:
Ditto, I have been wanting the chin spoiler for my car too the bumper seems like it doesnt reach far enough down, lol.
I couldn't agree more. And it only seemed like it doesn't come down far enough after I saw a stang with the spoiler on. Now mine just looks like their should be something there

He's located at a dealership in Maryland although he does ship parts. It's for a 2002 stang but he might have other ones around :shrug: And it was like $133 for the spoiler and a grill delete. I'll let you know prices tomorrow after I get the invoice