Choosing My First Car

mcfloppins

Nov 22, 2015
Hello all,
I am about to buy my first car, and i want a few owners opinions about it.
Im looking at a 2011- 2012 mustang gt in a manual transmission. could you highlight some of the good things about it, and also some downsides to owning the car.
Thanks alot for all your input :)

• Sponsors (?)

It sounds like you already know what you want so I'm not sure what you are looking for here. Every car is going to have pros and cons. Are you trying to compare it to another car you have in mind?

FWIW, I loved my 2012 and I didn't have any complaints while I had it. It was fast right out of the box and there is a healthy aftermarket for it.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Ive heard that it may have some transmission issues and that the clutch wears fast, just seeing what you all think of it :)
Ive also been looking at a 2004 corvette and maybe even an early c6 but im not sure exactly which one to go with.

There are some complaints about the mt82 but my guess are that the majority are fine. I think there were less complaints with the 2012 model but maybe the people here had a different experience. I never had issues with mine or the clutch. But then again I sold mine with under 40k on the clock. It's possible I didn't have it long enough to see those issues. I'm interesting in seeing what other people here say.

As far as power and reliability....just test drive one. I think you will be happy.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk