Cobra tank and pumps

• Sponsors (?)

Fords suggested list price for both is $1241.06 and wholesale is @$860.00 but you need to know that they are NOT new, there are take-off's of some sort:nonono:

Im not saying there is anything wrong wth them or its a bad deal and that is a good price, for "USED":D

now you get NO warranty wth them and if they are selling them as "new" well that raises a red flag wth me

if they were new they would be inna' box, not assembled as in the pics

Hmm, thanks for the info. I didn't know the tank and pumps/hat only came separately.

I actually bought one using the "or best offer" option. When I get it I'm going to take out the pumps and make sure the tank is baffled like it should be and everything looks "new".

Wish me luck!! :nice:

Riley

it doesnt state that the tank is for a 03 cobra. it just says the pump assembly is. hopefully everything is right though.

i got my tank and pumps off ebay for $530 shipped:nice:

It "looks" OK. Here is the description:

This is a brand new assembled gas tank with fuel pump and sending unit assy for a 2004 Ford Mustang Cobra with a Supercharger. I also have the fuel tanks for the normally aspirated Mustangs.

He does say that he has the tanks for NA cars, so it looks like he knows the difference. We'll see in a few days I giess. :shrug:

Riley

It's good!!

UPS just dropped it off. The tank looks and smells new. I pulled the pumps out and they are the dual pumps. They do look new, but it looks like they have "snowflakes" on them.. It is also a baffled tank.

Like Randy said, these are probably new takeoffs, it's a great deal!!

I'll post some pics tonight.

Riley

It's good!!

UPS just dropped it off. The tank looks and smells new. I pulled the pumps out and they are the dual pumps. They do look new, but it looks like they have "snowflakes" on them.. It is also a baffled tank.

Like Randy said, these are probably new takeoffs, it's a great deal!!

I'll post some pics tonight.

Riley
Right on ! cant wait til i get mine then!:nice: :nice:

Pics!!

IMG_0294.JPG

IMG_0297.JPG

IMG_0299.JPG

IMG_0300.JPG

Riley