Exhaust Code Help

97gtstang01

Sep 13, 2015
So after my headers install with rear cat delete I'm getting p1152 ?I've checked all my vacuum lines and the cold air intake. pcv also .any ideas fellas? Oh and the o2s are connected.

Sent from my Z830 using Tapatalk

• Sponsors (?)

Hmm the cheaters are for downstream o2 sensors usually. After researching the code that is for upstream bank 2 rich. May be faulty sensor. The o2 cheaters may be found on ebay/amazon or just Google it. It is just a pipe extension that pulls the o2 out of the exhaust stream so it does not read as rich. Like I said used on downstream o2 usually.

You may want to check the connections and such just to be sure nothing is touching the header.

Hmm the cheaters are for downstream o2 sensors usually. After researching the code that is for upstream bank 2 rich. May be faulty sensor. The o2 cheaters may be found on ebay/amazon or just Google it. It is just a pipe extension that pulls the o2 out of the exhaust stream so it does not read as rich. Like I said used on downstream o2 usually.

You may want to check the connections and such just to be sure nothing is touching the header.
Already did check them both. Got two new ones on way. Thank you for responding. I redid my cold air intake today and used my sct to reset code. It worked for about 9 miles lol. So gonna new o2s.

Sent from my Z830 using Tapatalk