Engine Cold Air Intake

• Sponsors (?)

You're going to get what you pay for, for the most part. Don't expect any noticable performance gains. Advertisers will claim you will gain 12 rwhp and that's just an outright lie unless you have built everything else under your hood prior to the air intake.

JLT is one of the best names I can think of in terms of "performance" but really its all up to which one you think looks the best under your hood.

Pull the air filter rubber silencer out of the air filter housing and drop in a KN conical air filter. This will net you about the same amount of hp as a CAI but at a fraction of the cost.

You're going to get what you pay for, for the most part. Don't expect any noticable performance gains. Advertisers will claim you will gain 12 rwhp and that's just an outright lie unless you have built everything else under your hood prior to the air intake.

JLT is one of the best names I can think of in terms of "performance" but really its all up to which one you think looks the best under your hood.

Pull the air filter rubber silencer out of the air filter housing and drop in a KN conical air filter. This will net you about the same amount of hp as a CAI but at a fraction of the cost.

No problem. I have put about everything you can on the outside of these engines on mine. Never a CAI. Planned for a supercharger from the time I bought it and didn't want to lose money on a CAI.

Don't forget you can also remove the big rubber snorkel silencer thing on the side of your air filter housing. Might make a little more noise like a CAI. Performance gains would be minimal if any but I like messing with stuff on these cars. Happy New Year to you as well.