Cold Air Tube Or Others ( Not Anderson)

from6to8

There's suction so I used that end O_O
15 Year Member
Sep 2, 2012
Decided to do a 331 before I do the 400 so I'll have 2 cars. Have my list completed almost for the 400 but for the 331 I'm trying to re-use most of what I have on the 302. I'm going Anderson for the 400 btw. As for the 331 using the sn95 setup with elbow, is it a gain and if so is it worth it or not to get another pipe? I've only seen a few types of pipes that folks seem to have used with the elbow and one of them includes where the filter is under the hood vs in the fender. It appears that the cold air tube is 3 or 3.5 inches in diameter and I know the Anderson is 4. Not sure what the other style(s) is/are.

Here's the projected combo:

331 stroker via Scat 3.250 crank with a 5.4 rod length
more than likely scat I beam rods
unsure exactly which pistons yet
custom cam ( unsure exactly which yet as the builder doesn't sell these cams he grinds himself and will shoot me the specs before he grinds, I'm guessing he grind for customers but specifics)
ARP main studs
Edelbrock performer rpm 2 intake
TFTW 170 cc heads 61 cc but was milled down to avoid needing an O-ring head gasket so not 61 anymore
30 lb EV6 4 hole injectors
75 mm maf
70 tb
Mac shorties
Basani X pipe with 2 chamber flows
255 lb hr fuel pump

custom tune

Car will be just a weekend driving streetcar, No track. I have a 302 now with some of the things listed already and want to reuse most of them

Thoughts guys

• Sponsors (?)