Competition And Lapping Videos

Mean Machine

Jul 14, 2014
  • Sponsors (?)

Thanks! I've started resorting to looking at real estate near tracks. Bug bit me in 1999 when I bought the car brand new.

It's a stock 4.6 2V windsor with a Vortech V2SQ @ 10psi through an air-air intercooler. It makes 400.03 rwhp, exactly ha ha.

One of these days when my balls become adult sized, I'm gonna try that, I swear. Building my car for it and I live with a few hours of a bizzilion road courses. Just haven't managed to crank up the courage to go do it.

Most lapping days offer various levels and instructors on track. I've done it for about 14 years now and have never had an "off" or broken anything by hitting something, it's a lot safer than you think and you get to stretch the car's legs without worrying about the cops.

I even had a cop that showed up at the track day, went for a ride in the passenger seat for a few laps and said he hopes he never had to chase me ha ha.

Yes, 2 of those videos are HPDE run by apexdriving.ca , the Hill Climb video is a competition on the same track (just run backwards up the 1.8 mile hill) at the Glory Days of Speed Celebration, first year the event was run and it was a blast. Super hot weekend, not sure if you noticed my "fire suit" ha ha.