Complete Suspension Kit For A 66?

Mason Carter

Dec 15, 2014
Hello, my name is Mason and I am new to the forum so I apologize in advance if I am asking about a topic that has already been covered!
Anyways, my dad and I just acquired a 1965 coupe and a 1966 coupe. Well... more bodies than cars, but I'm hopeful. We have almost all of the parts for the 66, including a motor, trans, and a brand new interior. But in their current states, they are completely stripped. What we don't have are any of the suspension or steering components. Are any of you aware of a complete kit? I'm not looking for anything above stock right now (I'm just a poor high school kid washing dishes), but a complete kit for both front and rear would be great seeing as I don't have any of the parts. I've only been able to find kits that seem to replace a majority of the parts, but don't contain everything.

Sorry for the long winded, and probably confusing post, and thanks a lot.
-Mason

• Sponsors (?)

Hi and welcome, There are several suppliers of parts from stock repros to high end aftermarket.
try CJPonyparts.com , NPD (National Parts Depot). or just google 1965 / 66 parts and you'll get a host of sites.
They stock individual parts and various kits.
We like pics so post as many as you can.

Not sure if anyone has a complete suspension kit but they should have most of it in a kit .Try National parts Depot, Mustangs Unlimited ,or Mustangs Plus .What does not come in the kit they will have as a separate part ,and they will have all the pieces in one form or another that you are missing . And Welcome to Stangnet .
We like pics here so post em up.

Hi and welcome, There are several suppliers of parts from stock repros to high end aftermarket.
try CJPonyparts.com , NPD (National Parts Depot). or just google 1965 / 66 parts and you'll get a host of sites.
They stock individual parts and various kits.
We like pics so post as many as you can.
Not sure if anyone has a complete suspension kit but they should have most of it in a kit .Try National parts Depot, Mustangs Unlimited ,or Mustangs Plus .What does not come in the kit they will have as a separate part ,and they will have all the pieces in one form or another that you are missing . And Welcome to Stangnet .
We like pics here so post em up.
Awesome! Thank you both so much, I'll try to shoot some pictures when I get some time after school and it's still light out.
If I wanted to do a build thread of my progress, is this section okay for that?