Console Cover Warping

Can someone recommend. Where to get a new console lid/arm rest for my 2005 with black interior. The top vinyl cover has warped and curled up at the front edge. I took it out and slathered it with epoxy and using small spring clips, strong ones overnight all seemed fine. For about a month, then the front is curling up again like it has shrunk from the Miami sun. All suggestions, ideas,thoughts gratefully accepted.
Thanks for your time
Richard.

• Sponsors (?)

I bit the bullet and bought the official Ford replacement part from a Ford dealer, World Ford in South Miami. I took the whole cover to the parts counter and before I could say anything the clerk asked between 2005 and 2009? I said yes and he came back with one. Within two weeks the front began peeling up. A different clerk said that is not the one I bought, I went to the car and got the original I kept and asked to speak to the parts manager. He apologized and gave me a refund and the web site for a counterfeit Ford parts store in China, they sell one for less than 7 dollars with thicker leather covering including shipping. After I receive it I will post here. I normally go out of my way to buy stuff built in the USA, I was at a Sears store for a Craftsman ratchet set and in tiny letters it said, made in Mexico. AARRGGHHH

That's weird, I've never had that problem with my vinyl cover. Now I DID have a problem with the plastic breaking in the middle of the cover where my arm always rested, which I fixed with a metal plate...I completely took the cover apart, then put it all back together as it was and it looks great, no issues with the cover at all.

It might be due to the South Florida sun, whenever I walk by one in a parking lot I will take a quick look and about 75% have curled up at the front. I have a friend who recently bought a car at Enterprise and the salesman said that the rental division bought a bunch of 2005 V6 mustangs and within a year the top armrest were peeling up. Since it was Enterprise who buys a few thousand Fords a year Ford replaced them under warranty.