Convertible Top For '05 Pony--vinyl Or Fabric?

I need to replace the top on my beloved '05 Mustang (redfire metallic--so going with a black top) and have been told I can choose vinyl or fabric....don't know much about the two options...

maintenance/cleaning issues?
durability?
beauty?
road noise?
resale value? (OK--that's just hilarious....like I would EVER sell my pony!)
pros and cons of each?
Ready.....set......GO!

• Sponsors (?)

Fabric is more appealing to the eye, usually last longer, leaks can be fixed with clear flex seal spray from inside, tend to leak at folding points (eventually), not as easy to install, can dry rot or mold, but more expensive ( usually )

Vinyl....regular top curb appeal, cleans up very well with cheap ambersol shaving cream, easier to install because of stretch, cheapest option, lasts if conditioned properly and kept out of use in colder weather, shiny

That's all I've got. Noise is about the same. Durability goes to the fabric option.

Fabric is more appealing to the eye, usually last longer, leaks can be fixed with clear flex seal spray from inside, tend to leak at folding points (eventually), not as easy to install, can dry rot or mold, but more expensive ( usually )

Vinyl....regular top curb appeal, cleans up very well with cheap ambersol shaving cream, easier to install because of stretch, cheapest option, lasts if conditioned properly and kept out of use in colder weather, shiny

That's all I've got. Noise is about the same. Durability goes to the fabric option.
Thanks so much1 This is super helpful!