Interior and Upholstery Convertible Top Replacement. Recomendations

jmorrow

Sep 25, 2016
Hey everybody

My 99 has duct tape all around the rear glass and makes it look horrible. The rest of the top is in decent shape, im curious what everybodys opinion on the ebay/amazon replacements are? Worth it?
Can i replace just the section around window, or do i need to switch to the plastic window? If i do replace entire i would to change to black sailcloth instead of saddle.
Thoughts? Recomendations?
Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

Hey everybody

My 99 has duct tape all around the rear glass and makes it look horrible. The rest of the top is in decent shape, im curious what everybodys opinion on the ebay/amazon replacements are? Worth it?
Can i replace just the section around window, or do i need to switch to the plastic window? If i do replace entire i would to change to black sailcloth instead of saddle.
Thoughts? Recomendations?
Thanks!
I guess my main question would be, if the duct tape was placed there because of a leak, is there a trim/bezel piece of some kind that i can replace instead of the entire top?
I dont want to remove tape untill i know more and i have never messed with a convertible top befor, so any info on parts & pieces involved would be great! Thanks