Coolant mixed oil

Here's the thing, just be careful what you invest in the project.
For a while but i haven’t driven it once innoticed the milky oil. As for the temperature a while this past summer .I haven’t had a problem with the oil but yes I do notice when I tried to burp system that I had bubbles in the radiator
The reason i ask is that a blown head gasket can ruin the bearings when you drive it.
Which may or may not be someone's fault, regardless it happens.
If you don't have a mechanical oil pressure gauge, get one.
Spend the minimum on this engine until you are absolutely sure it's good.

I'm an oil pressure and coolant temp gauge hawk, even the slightest outside the norm and i investigate.

Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Here's the thing, just be careful what you invest in the project.

The reason i ask is that a blown head gasket can ruin the bearings when you drive it.
Which may or may not be someone's fault, regardless it happens.
If you don't have a mechanical oil pressure gauge, get one.
Spend the minimum on this engine until you are absolutely sure it's good.

I'm an oil pressure and coolant temp gauge hawk, even the slightest outside the norm and i investigate.
I don’t think I really drove it much. I have 2 mustangs and then was driving my other one and I just bought this one and was replacing everything to have it too too but then this happens.

I have a 92 gt that I’ve had few years. I noticed white smoke and then I looked in oil and I have the milky coolant. I cheacled the dipstick and it’s almost like mud. Where could it be mixing? I remove head a while back . I had a broken spring and wanted to take a look at the piston and swap valve(assumed. It was bent) ever scince it’s done that. How can I tell if its a head gasket? Where should I look? Compression test tells me anything about the mixing ?how can I clean out the engine without having it rebuilt? I’d like to find leak first then clean it out and fix mixing spot.Please someone help I’m about to give up and sell it if I can’t run it
You’re best off to pull the heads and check gaskets and seals.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users