Dealers Where

I AM NEW HERE.I SURE WOULD LIKE A SHELBY BUT.I NEED A DEALER LIST SINCE I DON,T HAVE ONE NEARME.
I ALSO WILL NOT PAY UP CHARGES.I HOPE TO WAIT A BIT AND GET A LITTLE DISCOUNT.I FEEL BUYING THE FIRST ONES WILL COST YOU ALOT OF MONEY. LOOOK WHAT THE C6 DID AFTER JUST A FEW MONTHS.
I ALSO DO NOT PAY FOR DOC FEES.I WAS IN AZ. THIS WINTER AND DEALERS OUT THERE WOULD ASK FOR UP TO 600.00 DOC FEE,S MY BUDDY BOUGHT A NEW CAR AND GOT THE DEALER DOWN TO 00.00 DOC FEES.
DON,T GET ME WRONG I WANT THE DEALER TO MAKE MONEY I JUST DON,T WANT TO PAY HIS BUILDING PAYMENT FOR THAT MONTH.
HOPE I DON,T SOUND TOO NEG BUT I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO MY FIRST FORD PURCHASE. :banana:

• Sponsors (?)

The best way to find a dealer that will carry the GT500 is to go to the Ford website and do a dealer search based on the location you're looking for/in. When the search is done, look for the dealers that have red SVT banners near their listing. You can then call and ask them about availability, pricing and such. They most likely won't give you a direct price quote, but may give an idea about down-payment and if they're going to jack up the price or not.

Those Dealers with the red banner will most likely carry the GT500.

DeschStang said:
The best way to find a dealer that will carry the GT500 is to go to the Ford website and do a dealer search based on the location you're looking for/in. When the search is done, look for the dealers that have red SVT banners near their listing. You can then call and ask them about availability, pricing and such. They most likely won't give you a direct price quote, but may give an idea about down-payment and if they're going to jack up the price or not.

Those Dealers with the red banner will most likely carry the GT500.

thanks!