demon body kit anyone?

• Sponsors (?)

Ghostalker said:
props to H8Eternal if his icon is his car, the louvers look damn good on that car :nice:

LOUVERS! :nice:
1.JPG

oh shiiiiite its painted to match ure car, teh uber sexi! :banana:
edit: i dont think i will put louvers on my 95 any time soon, seing as i have the windows tinted (the guy who had it before me did that) so i really like to show that off, lol

:eek: Yo dawg, dats phat as hell yo! See da playa got da 80's louvers on his ride, but den you tink "aww man, hiz car be a 1980's yo!" But den he duz a flip on ya and putz on da Z3 fenderZ!!! Dats tight yo, right!?

:rolleyes: give me a break, he should be shot for what he did to that car.

Monkie said:
:eek: Yo dawg, dats phat as hell yo! See da playa got da 80's louvers on his ride, but den you tink "aww man, hiz car be a 1980's yo!" But den he duz a flip on ya and putz on da Z3 fenderZ!!! Dats tight yo, right!?

:rolleyes: give me a break, he should be shot for what he did to that car.

LMAO man are you that insecure about yourself and your car that you need to chase down people for things you don't like on theirs?

Personally I wouldn’t put flames on any car except maybe an old 55 Chevy or something but I'm sure those flames add to your aerodynamics so its ok or maybe you put the flames on to match your personality. Is that it Monkie?... Do you pee sitting down?

Since were on the subject of your short comings. Louvers originated in the 70's not 80's.
Yo player you need to get some facts straight before you run off @ the mouth like a fool :owned:

EDIT- OH yea one last thing YO player mines a 4.6 not a v6 not that it matters to me I respect all mustangs 4cyl 6cyl and 8's but again your not apparently smart enough to know the difference by the post you made in 4.6 redirecting to this one.

:lol: I'm not gonna sit here and flame your car into the ground. But that is straight up terrible. And the V6 guys should be glad that is a 4.6. Damn you for making us 4.6 guys look like that. :nonono: But hey its your car so go at it! You just got alittle bit of too much **** goin on. There is a point when modding the looks of a car to where you just need to stop. I think you went flying past that point at about 57mph somewhere between your Roush spoiler on a mostly Saleen kited car and your Z3 fenders. :notnice:

03redfire, your tellin me that kits ugly? I would agree the whole kit Is ugly, but I just want the front bumper, like I said before. the demon front and saleen front Is pretty much the same concept If you haven't noticed.