did your car ever get you laid

blk9450

Founding Member
Jan 31, 2002
your moms bed
i was checkin out some mustang pictures to get paint ideas and i was looking at a bunch with girls and this thought came up. i know girls like to picture whore themselves out,(ex. hooters girls) car or not, but did anybody here actually GET some when the camera was down. people always say that vettes and ferraris and **** get you laid but does it actually happen. seems like the girls who you would actuall want to **** are only attraced to riced out civics and shiny exhaust tips and vertical doors.

• Sponsors (?)

I had a Delorean in high school so the answer is yes. It didn't hurt that it was in 1988-89 when the car was in movies. In those two years I must have driven dozens of chicks home after school. The doors did it. I actually still have the car.

I had a 1966 chev. caprice (impalla with the vert roof line) when I was in highschool/first sems. of college. It was straight and a buddy and I painted it in the buddies famlies dinnet store :rlaugh: :rlaugh: . viper red. I never got the vinal top back on but I had more in the 350/350thd that I had built than the car was worth. HOOPTY as hell but fun.

I would come out of class and the buddies girlfriend/girlfriends would have condoms all over the car :rlaugh: :rlaugh: . I could have prob. done a few of them***read had the chance but didnt have the "sense" to know**...I was just the shy gearhead who didnt notice pay attention to that much...damn stupid of me:bang: :bang: . I had one girl walk into a shelf while looking at me...and I dont think I am that good looking...buddies were just :jaw: :eek: :rlaugh: ALOT.

I don't know if its gotten me laid, but it certainly helps. There is not a single girl out there that doesn't like to be in fast, loud, shiny car, and I'll put money on it. In fact, my car isn't even fast IMO. It's just loud as hell and throws her back into the seat.

When I went on spring break last year, a couple days before I left I gave her the keys to my car for the week. I looked her in the eyes and said I trusted her with it (she actually drives stick better then some dudes I know). She knew how hard it was for me to do that and that was definately a good night.

And she took my car home, and while she was there her ex-bf came over while she was getting out of my car. He drives a white '01 V6 Camaro. She goes "hey allen wanna race?" and he said no, and she goes "That's cause Adam's is bigger."

The only way it could have been better if I was there.

Adam

Yeah the loud shiny fast car thing works for girls too, i could get laid so much for my car, lol its hilarious, if i had a dollar for everytime ive been sitting at a redlight and heard "see i told you thats a chick!" id be rich.

The best was this time i was cruising and there was this cute guy in a yellow 95, had a big *** cowl hood, body kit, beautiful car... i kept revv-ing at him when id go by, and he ended up pulling out in front of another car just to get behind me so when i went to turn at a 4-way i turned it sideways and he hollered at me and i pulled over and we got to talking and the first thing he said was "i just wanted to see you, honey when you turned that corner like that i wanted to marry you" it was great! LOL actually i still talk to him to this day, hes my bud, let me drive his car too, told me i drive it better than he does.. fun times

I say all the time about how my girlfriend is way too hot for me, and how she's out of my league, etc.

I swear it's because of the car. About the second day she saw me driving to school in it (junior year in High School), she slowly started talking to me. Four and a half years later, she's still around. And she swears it's not the car. :D

Joe

Joes95GT said:
I say all the time about how my girlfriend is way too hot for me, and how she's out of my league, etc.

I swear it's because of the car. About the second day she saw me driving to school in it (junior year in High School), she slowly started talking to me. Four and a half years later, she's still around. And she swears it's not the car. :D

Joe
they all awear i had the same problem. lol:D