Do We Really "own" Our Cars ??????

OWN OR FINANCE ???

• Total voters

b52yellow

Jun 28, 2005
Camarillo CA
Hi people, I was just wondering if you "OWN" your Mustangs or still paying for them just like most of the people.........If you really think about it NOBODY owns anything unless it`s paid in FULL...............POST your answers please:

:Zip2: IN MY OPINION--"I DON`T OWN ANYTHING IF I MAKE PAYMENTS FOR IT":Zip2:

• Sponsors (?)

Both of my cars are in my dad's name, and I'm on my parents' insurance(cheaper that way). So technically, paid for or not, I still wouldn't own them.
Hopefully, after I graduate the '66 will be mine, and I will be "not owning" a '06/'07 GT 'vert.;)

I paid "car payments" to myself for a year while I drove my old car, and then paid cash for the Mustang. By doing that, YOU are getting the interest instead of someone else, and the effective cost of the car is less than the asking price, not more like it is after you figure in the interest on the loan.

'00 V6 is financed 6.2% interest till 2010.
'93 I4 is MINE..all mine paid for, bought, I own, it is mine to screw around with =D. 2.3T project. Feels great telling people I have 2 mustangs but 1 I completely own and yet I'm 18.

Zincyellow,,,don't I know you from somewhere else??? stang gang maybe? Haaa. Pooperskuper here.

First one I paid on for 6 years until I owned it. Second one I bought off ebay,,,CASH!! 99 Exploder is paid off as well. I haven't had a car payment in 3 yrs.

harley02 said:
Zincyellow,,,don't I know you from somewhere else??? stang gang maybe? Haaa. Pooperskuper here.

First one I paid on for 6 years until I owned it. Second one I bought off ebay,,,CASH!! 99 Exploder is paid off as well. I haven't had a car payment in 3 yrs.

Stang Gang :flag:

Don't you have a red GT? Which one did you buy off ebay? I've been looking at some cars on ebay, but I'm kinda scared to buy something sight unseen.

Edit: How did you know it was me? That dead hooker must have been the give away, huh? I hope the cops arn't searching the forums :mad:

harley02 said:

teh pooper! wade pwns joo all!

Wade & tarpon police > us all