Electrical Doesn't Crank

Kendoll

Nov 15, 2015
Good morning and I'm new to this forum and I recently just bought my first Ford Mustang GT the 1999 and its got a reinstall Windsor motor in it I had to reinstall all of the gas tank and put a new pump in it and I haven't been able to get the to fire it won't give me even a quick or noise other than the door beeping which is just let me know that I got power but not to the ignition I guess I was wondering if anybody knew other than fuses if there were hidden realize that maybe I don't know about or little corks that they may have in the transmissions or sensors or something that may not have gotten hooked up right

• Sponsors (?)

Step 1. You're going to have to learn to write in sentences if you want to survive here.
Step 2. If you're using a mobile phone to write that mess up there then please use a computer next time. One with a full keyboard.

There are a couple of things that you can check for your problem:

Battery cables and ground wires
Starter Solenoid (ensure it is wired correctly and/or replace it)
The starter itself
Ignition switch
Battery condition

If you're getting a clicking noise when you try to start the car then it's generally a pretty good bet that your ignition switch is not the culprit. All of these other things are still suspect and you need to eliminate them as possibilities one-by-one.

Reactions: 1 user