Drove It Home And Now It Wont Crank

Seagan

Mar 20, 2016
NY
I am a new owner of a 2001 V6 auto coupe. The car sat without running for about 9 months before I bought it. I jumped it, got it started and drove it home. Since parking it at home, even on jump it wont even crank anymore. I replaced the battery, the terminals and the starter relay, checked all the fuses and nothings blown. All electrical features in the car still work normally all the lights on the dash respond accordingly. Can anyone point me in the right direction on what steps to take next? Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

I am a new owner of a 2001 V6 auto coupe. The car sat without running for about 9 months before I bought it. I jumped it, got it started and drove it home. Since parking it at home, even on jump it wont even crank anymore. I replaced the battery, the terminals and the starter relay, checked all the fuses and nothings blown. All electrical features in the car still work normally all the lights on the dash respond accordingly. Can anyone point me in the right direction on what steps to take next? Thanks.

Since no one bothered to offer any help, if anyone else runs into this problem, at least in my case, it's the park-neutral safety switch, simply-
> hold the brake
> make sure key is in and in on position
> put car into neutral
> start car