Fox Dual Carb

• Sponsors (?)

20170115_110104.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Choose your jack stands wisely. :)

Quickest, most reliable method of hitting that number on those heads is centri-blower. That will still get ya for a couple grand, even if it's a used kit. Turbo will cost even more and requires more maintenance. It's also fair to say that they are more labor intensive to install even in kit form.

Choose your jack stands wisely. :)

Quickest, most reliable method of hitting that number on those heads is centri-blower. That will still get for a couple grand, even if it's a used kit. Turbo will cost even more and requires more maintenance. It's also fair to say that they are more labor intensive to install even in kit form.
I am thinking on rolling the dice with a ebay turbo. My original plan was to run a twin turbo intercooler in reverse to mount to twin intakes but since twin intakes isnt a good idea that should simplify things with a single carb.

St
So turbo and carb?

Post up pics as you go. :nice:

I'm kind of partial to jack stands that are the same color as the car. :)
It will take a little bit, reentering the work force this week got out of a very promising interview today.

Hey they ain't that bad if you win on your roll its just like playing russain roulette. As long as the wheel doesn't shatter when it fails I will be happy.

Man I would go for it but it looks like edward scissor hands and freddy krueger had some angry sex in my engine bay.

That was made by trickflow in the 90s. Very rare intake. Looks better off the shelf and cleaned up. It's amazing how far they've come.

The little 390 CFM Holley carbs are supposed to be out of production. The straight and flat 6cyl and 4cyl they were meant for did not make enough sales now that tinkerers can solder together a Megasquirt. Besides, there have not been new carbureted econo cars for some time. So NOS or rebuilt 390's are the best bets there.
I can see two bbl's for a 3x2 nostalgia muscle car look. But the modern Edelbrock air gap should out pull the old style intake with not much hassle like making your own progressive linkage contraption.
How about a repro engine wiring harness, save the EFI, and add the blower after it is running well?

Reactions: 1 user