ebay cold air intake scams

me27821

Oct 18, 2002
Long Island
I got this cold air intake off ebay. Everyone know's wich one. It's chrome and blue. Here's the problem. I have a V6, and a GT one was sent to me. The guys won't take it back. When I look at the pics, they look like the exact some one. Is the intake for the GT and V6 the same EXACT intake? I got the feeling it is, and they're just scamming us. Does anyone have any ideas?

• Sponsors (?)

it's the same thing. the GT one just bends down a little further into the fenderwell, and thats actually a plus for you, except for the fact you will have to go under the car and push your filter onto the pipe from the bottom, probably. It should fit fine. Just dont force anything (except that one rubber tube, you have to to get it to fit on there.)

I was looking at all of them on ebay, and i noticed the pipes look completely different. It looks like the v6 intake has longer pipes. But, then I went to look at a gt, and it has completely different pipes than what i have. What the hell's going on here?

If you want to send it back, contact eBay, the BBB, and the credit card company you used to pay for it, if you did use a CC that is. And be a complete prick about it too. If there is a difference in the V6/GT models, than get your shipping refunded to you as well as the cost of shipping it back.

I once orderd something and they sent the wrong thing to me, and I got EVERYTHING refunded I put up such a bitch. :nice: