Electrical Issue

ZM1011

Jan 10, 2017
To start with the car was originally a 2001 mustang v6 but a wrecked donor 1999 cobra was found and we swapped everything. It ran perfect after the swap but after my friend that owned it died it sat for about a year before I could afford to buy it from his family. I drove it to my house after installing a new battery turned it off and it wouldn't not start after that. The dash read fine all the gauges were good everything normal. Replaced the fuel pump and it started after that. Next time I tried to start it it wouldnt and the odometer was reading dashes and the fan comes on. I've checked the fuses in the f1 under hood fuse box and they are all good and I tested Ccrm and fpdm before the fuel pump install and they was also good. I also have voltage to the kam voltage pin on ecm harness plug and all grounds on the pcm harness tested good. I've inspected battery terimnals and they appear to be good. It shouldn't be a pats issue because dash and pcm were both swapped and this is the original key and cylinder from the cobra donor.If anyone has any information on how to test the pcm or any insight to this issue it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Zach

• Sponsors (?)