Emergency! Sos! Life Or Death!

have you jacked up car and tried to turn the drivers side wheel that felt like it was binding?....if its from the front only a couple things it can be....should be easy fix?....if its not your brakes maybe wheel bearing ready to fall by the popping breaking sound you mentioned....

• Sponsors (?)

This has to be a troll.
I think I found skywalker's ride

http://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/cto/4410173831.html

Just ribbin ya kiddo... Seriously, don't drive that car until you get it fixed. I'd hate to read about you in the news. Lug nuts are cheap, sway bar bushings are cheap. Jack up the car, take the wheels off, take some pictures and post them here. Plenty of us old geezers can help.

Reactions: 1 user
Well i looked at my wheel today. I have stock pony rims no cover. I noticed that the cap in the center of the rim was loose. All others were tight. Btw my jack stopped working so im gonna borrow one. This week is rent is due and the budget is tight. This is my daily driver and i have no choice but to drive it. :(

Well i looked at my wheel today. I have stock pony rims no cover. I noticed that the cap in the center of the rim was loose. All others were tight. Btw my jack stopped working so im gonna borrow one. This week is rent is due and the budget is tight. This is my daily driver and i have no choice but to drive it. :(

Skywalker, the cap doesn't hold the wheel on. It's a dust cover for the wheel bearing. I guess that is next week's class in mechanic school?

Where's the pics we asked you to post?

You're still driving that thing with 3 loose lugnuts on all 4 wheels and a defective front sway bar. Serious.:nono:

Reactions: 1 user
Better yet, post your address, go to Taco Bell and get about a dozen or so 12 packs of Doritos Locos Tacos, hit up the beverage store for a few 1/2 barrels and them we'll think about stopping by for a visit to watch you fix this thing.

IF you ask politely, we might even show you a thing or two

Better yet, post your address, go to Taco Bell and get about a dozen or so 12 packs of Doritos Locos Tacos, hit up the beverage store for a few 1/2 barrels and them we'll think about stopping by for a visit to watch you fix this thing.

IF you ask politely, we might even show you a thing or two

If he wasn't such a disrespectful young pup, I'd help Skywalker out, seeing as he's local. Not to inclinded to go out of my way for some newb that refers to me as an SOB. Una mejor que la proxima vez antes de decir algo malo de alguien en espanol si iban a la universidad. Just sayin'

Anyone have a few spare nuts they can send him.

Reactions: 1 users