Halevan_03

May 23, 2016
I currently own an 03 GT with Slp loudmouth 2 cat backs. Any idea to what the best midpipe and header combo would be to get a great sound with these cat backs? Im looking for a loud and raspy sound with some tone. Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

I currently own an 03 GT with Slp loudmouth 2 cat backs. Any idea to what the best midpipe and header combo would be to get a great sound with these cat backs? Im looking for a loud and raspy sound with some tone. Thanks
Hello, if you want rasp then you want to go for the SLP X pipe or BBK X-pipe. The BBK is for sure a great sounding item. For headers I actually have the BBK shorties and long tube headers and have ran them both. If you want the race track sound go for the long tubes, otherwise go for the shorties..

Hey guys, new to this forum but came because I kind of need help. I got a 2012 3.7 Auto on my hands and made a mistake in the exhaust. I have an axle-back Pypes pype bomb on (which I enjoy and really liked, minus the bit of drone) but I did a backyard resonator delete and regret it sooo much. So I decided that I am going to save a bit and buy a whole Cat-Back system to fix it. What systems/combos to you guys recommend?