Exhaust Opinions

• Sponsors (?)

I have no experience with their products and my mustang personally. I can vouch for the quality of their parts on my diesel truck though :)

I think it sounds good for the money to be honest. I considered the cat back system but decided to save up and go with Corsa in the near future for the no drone experience. These might not drone but I haven't heard them in person.

I just ordered the Borla S-Type catback with black tips for my 2016 GT premium. I can't wait to hear how it sounds!! I went back and forth for days, watched a laughable amount of YouTube videos, some of them several times. I was torn between the S-Type catback, the Atak catback, and the Roush axleback. I really wanted to be rid of that huge resonator so it basically came down to the S-Type and the Atak catbacks. I hope I made the right choice. Anyone have an education opinion on the S-Type catbacks?

I have the street on my 15. Zero drone. Not overly lied on idle. Gets up there on WOT.

As for the Borla S, I had them on my 12 with long tubes and o/f x pipe. I loved them. Stupid loud when you get on it but a great sound overall. I do miss the sound of them a lot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk