Paint and Body Exterior Question On Kit

Slowsaleen

Aug 25, 2016
IMG_8884.jpg
IMG_8446.jpg
Hello to all, new member here. After many many years of owning a plethora of different europeans and Japanese vehicles, I'm going back to what was my first car - the mustang.
Having been absent all these years have disconnected me from the scene although I'm still familiar with certain things both new and old.

I'm contemplating picking up a low mileage well maintained 07 GT....I just need some input regarding the body. The car is very clean but has a different kit on it, I'm not fond of body kits and the likes, but this particular one doesn't look bad in my eyes.

Can anyone tell me the scoop on this, is is rice or is it actually a kit resembling something like the gt500, roush etc? I want to be well informed before making a purchase and being laughed at for rocking some ridiculous body kit.
Your inputs are much appreciated

Attachments

• IMG_1413.jpg
    IMG_1413.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
  • Sponsors (?)

Looks like the boy racer body kit from 3dcarbon. It's a fairly expensive addition to the vehicle. With body work, paint, labor, I'd say the owner spent around 3k for it. imo it's ugly but it's definitely not a laughable kit. The window louvers are Roush and the spoiler is stock.