Fading Rocker Stripes - FREE Shipping!

DarkFireGT

Playing with my wife's really makes me want one.
10 Year Member
May 23, 2004
East Moline, IL
These fading rocker stripes were created for 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008 Ford Mustangs in mind, but will fit many years. They measure 80" long and can be cut to fit any application. They're 3 3/4" tall. There's one main stripe and 2 smaller pin stripes. They are printed on Oracal for a long lasting and durable stripe. That also means that they're not a cheesy vinyl hash-cut, they are a true fade, like the GT/CS or Mach 1 stripes. The only other similar stripes on the market are $150 before shipping, and those are shorter. Don't miss out on this opportunity. These are very limited in production and you're sure to not run into anyone wearing these. I have black, white, and a couple of silver available. I basically put these together for members of another board, and have a few sets of leftovers, so Mike (MRaburn) and Tim (timeless2) allowed me to make them available to you guys, as long as I keep it the same price I gave to them. (And at that price, I assure you, I'm not getting rich here).

Installation instructions and a plastic squeegee will be included at no charge. You'll need a squirt bottle, water, dish soap, and alcohol for installation. It's very important to strip all wax before installing, for maximum adhesion.

The item will be shipped via USPS Priority mail and will ship within 2 business days of the receipt of your payment. Shipping is free within the United States, including Hawaii and Alaska!!

STRIPES ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

mustangside1.jpg

mustangside2.jpg

FadingStripes1.jpg

DSC02095.jpg

IMG_1415Medium.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sponsors (?)

I've had a lot of requests, so I'm doing another run of these. Right now just black, unless I get enough requests for white. I still have a few sets of silver left, too. These should fit pretty much any year of Mustang, though they may be a bit wide for SN95's, depending on your tastes. They'll fit 2005-2010 perfectly.

Paypal address is now [email protected]
I realize this is a very old thread , but are these stripes still available ,