Favorite non- Mustang "muscle car"

A/C Cobra>All

800px-Shelby_AC_427_Cobra_vl_blue.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Those 70-76 Ta'a are my favs,I always liked the front ends,but I also like the Smokey and the bandit TA's,77-78.And I know everyone knows that movie...what car nut doesnt...:rlaugh:As for the Ferri's(Spelling?)they are cool,Ive actully been able to ride in them.We have the old Texas Speedway here...used to be the big Nascar track before the one up near Dallas was built and car groups rent it for the weekends,Porche,Ferrari,Lambo's and my bud used to run security at the gate and he would let me into the pit area,I talked to alot of the guys and got a couple of them to take me on the track,One was like the one in the pic and i rode in a 360,and the other was a f40 or f50...I dunno the difference.but very cool cars.

:drool:Ferrari 512TR
ferrari512tr.jpg

:nice:1970 Mercury Cougar Eliminator
70cougareliminator.jpg

:hail2:Any year Super Duty Trans Am
74Superdutytransam.jpg
Now if we were talking sports cars my list would be different. Isnt a Ferrari a sports or grand touring car and not a muscle car. I mean they are all pretty small displacement, no :shrug:

I partially agree with you LazerSVT. I agree in the fact that they are more "sports cars" or "touring cars". However, going on numbers alone, 0-60, 1/4 mile ect...a lot of those sports cars do put up some impressive numbers. They are just a bit more refined than that of a purebred muscle car. One can argue that the new GTO isn't a true muscle car being that it is built on the Holden Monaro platform that has been so successful as a road racer down under, or I have even heard the same argument for the Viper or newer Vettes. I was just looking at the numbers alone and not engine size, ect. Well, that, and I freaking love Ferrari's. LOL

69 yenko :drool:
69_yenko_020.jpg

buick grand national
2621.jpg

64-65 ford falcon
42236094.OP0501loDSCN0092copy.jpg

Wow, that would be my list just about 100% right there. I'd have to include that 69 Boss 429 as well, and possibly a Galaxie with a 429 and a toploader. I'm stuck with my 64 Galaxie 500 4 door, and although it doesn't look like much of a hotrod, it still has a good ol' 390.