~Few Quick Pics~

• Sponsors (?)

Gawd that car is ugly, why do you keep posting pics of that abomination :fuss:
Do you ever clean it? Its so freaking dirty :mad:

JK Kevin, once again View attachment 313982 gotta clean the keyboard.

Hey whats up with the new intake? It looks killer but I kinda prefer the old one. I know lots of guys have it but it was such a nice addition cause like everything else on your sweet ride it matched perfectly. I guess the carbon fibre just looks a little out of place. But knowing you im sure there was a very logical and well thought out reason behind it.
Oh and I really like the black IC resivoire :nice: The other one was more showey but this new one looks sinister :hail2: ......... holy crap do I see yet ANOTHER new set of pullies? :rlaugh: I think with the new subdued look you have going under the hood that the last set you had that were black would look a little better :shrug:
That engine bay just blows me away. I spent hours, hell days on the Termis engine bay and cant come close to that level of clean. There isnt even "spots" on the battery terminals :nonono:

Kevin, you are my hero :D

The Termi should be sold tomorrow and im picking up a Fox so eaither this weekend or next Ill drive up for another get together and show off the new toy :nice:
Prolly next weekend so I can spend a week cleaning it so I dont feel so inferior parking next to you again :rlaugh:
Besides there were some sweet 5.0s there and some really cool dudes that im sure could give me some pointers for the new Fox, a 90 black on black LX :nice:
Thanks Bill. I wanted to try out a RAI to see the what it could give me. I was not really looking for the carbon fiber "look" but the fact that it rejects heat a little better than a metal shield and it is lighter. Plus I couldn't bring myself to paint it. It's more for function not looks.
Oh yeah, another new pulley setup with a RR 3.0 upper. I like the black pulley better but I was worried about belt slip with the pulley being smaller so I went with the Non-Slip. It's too bad Billetflow doesn't make pullies for Whipples.

Make the cruise when you get your Fox. I would like to see it. :nice: