Roush flofit seat upholstery any interest?

87saleen161

Nov 20, 2008
I have been looking for a nice set of grey flofit seats,but I have had no luck.These seats are nearly impssible to find.I have now decided to see if anyone else would like to buy the material to recover there seats.I have spoken to a yarn spinning company that can duplicate the material .The problem is I would need to buy enough material for 15 sets of seats front and back to make it worth his time.The material would be an exact match,but it would not be cheap>The other thing is you would have to have someone stitch your seats as the material would be on a roll not pre cut.If interested let me know.Only doing grey at this time.

• Sponsors (?)

If you are talking the center section material, you can count me in as well, and I'm sure there will be plenty of others who will be interested!!:nice:

If it's they solid gray material on the outer edges of the seats, don't waste your time as that can be bought now!

Bill

As stated, if its the material for the center section count me is as well. Along side my orginal Saleen Flofits & have a spare set of gray FloFits that i want to recover to look like the Saleen Flofit so this would be cool.

Sorry taking so long.

I am pleased with the response and I plan to move forward with this.I have had a setback on following up.My dad has cancer and has taken a turn for the worse,I need to spend my time with him.I promise I will get to this project soon.If anyone is in Charlotte NC area and would like to help on this send me a private messge.Thanks

Im also interested in this. I assume it is the same grey that was on the original saleen flofit seats? If you look at the drivers side seat you can see it hasnt quite worn through yet but its getting close. When I have the foam redone I would like to go ahead and replace the fabric too.

DSCN0530.jpg

Im also interested in this. I assume it is the same grey that was on the original saleen flofit seats? If you look at the drivers side seat you can see it hasnt quite worn through yet but its getting close. When I have the foam redone I would like to go ahead and replace the fabric too.

DSCN0530.jpg

You'res are totally different materials and a different shade of gray. The material we are referring to is in the material in the center sections of the seats that have a pattern design. You'res can be easily recovered at any upholstery shop.