Focus Wheels... On A Fox?

I know, I know, it sounds bad...

I was just shopping around for some wheels, and of course, the 4 lug selection SUCKS. I do love the 03 cobras, but I kind of don't want the same wheels as everyone else..
I would like to stay 4 lug, as I am running a 4 lug c0bra disc rear end and would like to keep it that way if at all possible.

I noticed the new focuses have the same bolt pattern as the foxes, and the center bore is also pretty close (fox is 63.9mm and focus is 63.4mm).

Bottom line, is there any way I would be able to machine the center bore of the focus wheels the 0.5mm needed to make them fit on my GT? I haven't looked too much at any of the wheels available for the focus to see if they would even look good, I just wanted to know if this was even an option.

• Sponsors (?)

Axles and front rotors aren't really that much money nor are they hard to install, goto 5 lug.
Then you can pick pretty much any wheel you want. I certainly wouldn't be having focus wheels machined.

I know it's not the answer to the question you asked, but it's the right move.

Axles and front rotors aren't really that much money nor are they hard to install, goto 5 lug.
Then you can pick pretty much any wheel you want. I certainly wouldn't be having focus wheels machined.

I know it's not the answer to the question you asked, but it's the right move.
I agree. Nothing that I would want to do as well. You would have to run a spacer on the wheels and another thing is wheel width is gonna be very narrow with Focus wheels