fog light bulb options. all answers welcome.

evol04gt

Apr 12, 2006
wadsworth ohio
ding me aestic improvements to the gt while imon vacation (picked up stage 2 lip from summit for 125 and prob having my gears installed as well

well i hate the frosty fog lights so im tinking of maybe either brighter ones or some way to mae them match the exact color in the turn signals. i am aware that the signals have amber reflectors in them. if i could i would like that nice amber in my fogs but wthout that nasty redneck walmart baha light look to it.

if anyone has pics of diff fog bulbs in both at night and daytime with just parking and fogs tured on i would appreciate it. thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

as far as the sig comment-- im just going to hope ou arent laughing at me saying that street racing is ignorant....

ive known people that have died street racing. the menality i am reffering to is the inexperienced people out there that always try to race everone else. im so f-ing sick of driving some where and (while im going ten over the limit) there is some chach in his car riding my but and doing the whol pull forward and crap. and i have to deal with the thought of ''if this guy rear ends me who on this highway is gonna sue me'' and whats gonna happen when the jack rabbit infront of me hits the person infront of them and somehow i wreck and my daughter is killed.

sorry fo the long windedness.... i jst got todeal with some friggin afterbirth circling me on the highway trying to race me in his base model cobalt with autozone fart can.

i dont knowabout you guy but im not riskig loosing my 200 thousand dollar house or my car r y health or my families health.

yeah i like those bulbs on ebay. my friend andy has a good idea too..... find clear lenses for the foglights and use the paint for stained glass plastic and do it an orange color. then use the amber bulbs...... i was considering just getting the clear fog lenses and putting nicer bulbs in those and my headlamps. the funny thing is that i am probably gonna make them orangish somehow but i wont mak them more clear because i dont want it to look like a v6 that someone bought autozone mustang fogs. im a double standard moron... if only ford would have put the round fogs on the gt like the cobra..... stupid ford..stupid stupid ford.