Ford Producing Hybrid SUV

jikelly

Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Jul 9, 2003
Lubbock Tx
As you all probable know, Ford is going to start selling the hybrid Escape soon. While there is no way I'd purchase an SUV, I am glad Ford is jumping on the hybrid band wagon. Now all they have to do is build a vehicle with a hybrid V8 and I can slap that hybrid technology in the stang. :nice:

Yeah, Yeah I know that's crazy talk but hey have you seen gas prices lately? I think I'm gonna start ridding a bike to school. That would be way cheaper and probable 10 times as dangerous. Ah you can't live forever.

Does it make me a bad person if I seriously thought about what parts I could "borrow" off my neighbor's 2002 Mustang GT without her noticing? :D

• Sponsors (?)

hmmmmm......I've gotten up-close and personal with the engine bay of NoKitten's '73 Cougar, which is pretty much a Moose-stang by another name. I wonder if you could fit 4.6 (or even a 5.4 :nice: ) in there without too much massaging?

EDIT: As for the hybrid SUV.....I saw pictures of the "concept Bronco" on one of the other threads..... being an old "Ethyl" guy, I wonder if you could fit a 300c.i. six-in-a-row in there. And how well it would climb :D