Ford Racing B Springs Pic Please

If anyone has a picture of their ride with the FR B springs and stock isolators and shocks, could you post it please. I did a few searches, but I do not know if they had changed shocks or removed iso's, etc. I cannot go lower than about an inch (because of monstrous speed bumps that I encounter regularly and already will scrape the midpipe on if I don't cross the right way) so a full suspension overhaul is not an option now.
I am debating on these springs or just leaving well enough alone with the stockers. Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

snowman,
I am running the FRPP M-5300-B springs on my 01 GT. It sits pretty low. I did call FRPP and discussed changes to the other suspension components when using these springs. I was advised that you do not have to change the shocks, however you will need to get adjustable caster camber plates in order to get the correct alignment numbers. Stock rim and tire sizes are installed in the below picture for your reference.

IMG_20140827_134041_826.jpg

snowman,
I am running the FRPP M-5300-B springs on my 01 GT. It sits pretty low. I did call FRPP and discussed changes to the other suspension components when using these springs. I was advised that you do not have to change the shocks, however you will need to get adjustable caster camber plates in order to get the correct alignment numbers. Stock rim and tire sizes are installed in the below picture for your reference.

IMG_20140827_134041_826.jpg

Thanks for the pic. The car looks great. I also spoke at great lengths to FRPP and more than on person assured me that the stock suspension is what the rate of these springs was designed for and that the shorter height wasn't enough to cause an issue. I planned on leaving the stock shocks / struts, but they were leaking so I ended up changing out for Monroe Sensa-tracs (that the second tech from FRPP had recommended as a "replacement that exceeds the stock specifications for shocks and struts"). I did not do C/C plates because the shop I use regularly has a Mustang fanatic on staff and he made a few minor changes (drilled something out to allow more adjustability?) to the stock setup and was able to dial in the car perfectly. I posted the entire story and pics in the "Quick Spring Question" thread. Thanks again.

I had the B's on my 96' GT never used CC plates and never had an issue with tire wear or getting alignments but every application varies. You should be good just keep and eye on the insides of the tire.