Fox Free Aluminium Roller Heads.

Hey everyone. Just wanted to update about the build. My car is about done with stock 302 in it. Waiting on ac delete bracket to move ps pump up. Then hopfully new dist fixes my no injector pulse. Pip sensor went bad. (i hope) as for the 308. Im probably gonna go with an e303 cam. Same 1.6 rockers aluminum pistons. Stock crank. Unless you have other suggestions.. Then dress her up real pretty with chrome and fresh paint. But seeing as my daughter was just born may 17th all that is on the back burner. My birthday was the 16th lol almost had to share ;) i bought my self a yellow top optima. Need that deep cycle. I realize this thread says aluminium heads for free and now it so is not. Is that cool or do i need to start over. I dont know how this place really works. I usually just get info. But you guys help so much. I figured youd wanna know how things were. And why i havnt said much latley.
It won't matter on your build, but, my wife was born on the sixteenth and my oldest boy on the seventeenth of May as well. Happy belated birthdays to you and your daughter. Of course the boy is 31 now and my wife is way older than that, else wise, similar.

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Lol, naw man a ct is really a good thing. Kinda like people not picking on you unless they like you. You really have to pick your words carefully, we have an admin who loves to tag you. Just look at my ct, haha!

And my son- I just helped him build a fox and when it's raining he likes to keep it in the shop and drive my pickup. :nono:
Oh yeah, ct's are just really, really fun......thanks @Noobz347

Oh you guys would love the farm i work at. My boss ( father in law) does the same stuff. Im used to it. And its very hard to make me blush. I once wore daisey dukes and a tank top and knee high boots all day for work. Just to make people laugh. Ill have to post the pic if my wife still has it. I breed pigs to top it off. Lol.

Im stuck on wiring issues my injectors wont pulse and my fuel pump wont kick on unless i jump the the relay with a wire. Previous owner installed an alarm and the wiring was hacked and messy. My front head light where the bulbs go melted. Before i got it they were melted.

So im trying to figure this all out. Hoping its pip sensor and this new dist will help and for the relay maybe just a bad fues or wire in dash somewhere.

My duaghter will be a tom boy for sure. My wife is. And her first car will be a fixer upper. But will always be able to barrow my truck in bad weather. Sadlet though i drive a chevy. 05 z71 crew cab 4x4. Its great but its impossible to work on with how computer oriented it is. Throw a code everytime i fart in it.
Didn't I see a picture of @madmike1157 in a pair of daisy Dukes here somewhere?

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dsOmqvuhwKk

My old gt40, anderson n41 combo with flowmasters. I was warming it up one morning at work while it was spitting snow. Sounded really good.

Joe

That sounds awesome. Mine will have twisted wedge heads and gt 40 intake 70mm throttle body and the anderson. Along with shorty heads off road h pipe and magnaflow pro sieres dumps. All in a 308. I cant wait to hear that sound :)

Are you kidding?....You won't even see a pic of me in regular knee length shorts,.....anywhere.

Living in a coastal state? Are you nuts?! Man, in the summer time my neighbors think I'm Jimmy Buffet. My father in law scolds me for running a tractor in flip flops...

Reactions: 2 users
Well, you fellas don't have good ol' gulf coast humidity to deal with. It's brutal. I have to wear FRC Coveralls all day at the refinery, and when I get off, it's time to get nekkid. To hell with hot clothes!

Reactions: 1 users
Oh you guys would love the farm i work at. My boss ( father in law) does the same stuff. Im used to it. And its very hard to make me blush. I once wore daisey dukes and a tank top and knee high boots all day for work. Just to make people laugh. Ill have to post the pic if my wife still has it. I breed pigs to top it off. Lol.

Im stuck on wiring issues my injectors wont pulse and my fuel pump wont kick on unless i jump the the relay with a wire. Previous owner installed an alarm and the wiring was hacked and messy. My front head light where the bulbs go melted. Before i got it they were melted.

So im trying to figure this all out. Hoping its pip sensor and this new dist will help and for the relay maybe just a bad fues or wire in dash somewhere.

My duaghter will be a tom boy for sure. My wife is. And her first car will be a fixer upper. But will always be able to barrow my truck in bad weather. Sadlet though i drive a chevy. 05 z71 crew cab 4x4. Its great but its impossible to work on with how computer oriented it is. Throw a code everytime i fart in it.

Ok well... If you're going to be insistent about it... :O_o:

Reactions: 1 users
Wow this thread got so derailed I don't know where the train went...... what was this about again?
Noobz Sig2.jpg

Ala noobz.

Reactions: 3 users
Idk but i like where its going.

Could talk about this bogas ass alarm system previous owner installed had it duct taped under dash. All hacked up. We i removed it took all the wiring out now im having no ignition now power to fuel pump or injectors not even turnung iver with key have to use solenoid and flat head. Im stumped

Idk but i like where its going.

Could talk about this bogas ass alarm system previous owner installed had it duct taped under dash. All hacked up. We i removed it took all the wiring out now im having no ignition now power to fuel pump or injectors not even turnung iver with key have to use solenoid and flat head. Im stumped

I had the same problem with my son's car. There was a severed power wire feeding the ignition switch that the alarm opened the circuit on for the starter kill. I had to clip all that crap off and butt connect the wire back together.