Expired Fs/ft Ford Focus St3 For '03/'04 Cobra

Status
Not open for further replies.

untohim

Oct 30, 2013
I am selling my 2014 Ford Focus ST, I purchased it new in August of 2014 and have daily driven it since. I have tried my best to be a good steward and take care of it the best I can, that being said I have washed it weekly and changed the oil 5 times now with Mobil 1 5w30 / Bosch Oil Filters. Unfortunately, I was having to commute between NC and AL weekly for business which is how I put the miles on the vehicle, I have since quit that job so the miles are only slightly increasing. During my weekly commute, the car collected some small rock chips on the front end and one small door ding on the right front passenger door.

- Exterior

- Modifications: Rally Armour Mudflaps.
- Damages : Small Rock Chips, Minor Door Ding, Front Right HID Headlight went bad and Ford warrantied out and replaced (happened 1 week after purchase of the vehicle).
- Maintenance: Weekly Washes, Daily Rinses (remove pollen and leaves)

- Interior

- Modifications: None.
- Damages: There aren't any noticeable damages, extremely minor wear on kick plates and such. Car still smells news.
- Maintenance: Regular Cleaning, Armor-All on plastics, and monthly leather conditioning.

- Engine

- Modifications: TurboSmart BOV, Muffler has been removed behind the axle.
- Damages: None.
- Maintenance: (5) Oil + Filter Changes. (Mobile 1 5W30 + Bosch), Engine Bay gets detailed once a month and Armor-All'd.

- Miscellaneous Information:

- 17,598 Miles
- Title has Lien from Ford Motors (I know what the pay off is)
- Car has every option available except for the Sunroof
- Performance Blue Exterior, Black Recaro Leather Interior
- I get 26 MPG in the city and my best recorded MPG on highway was 36
- Car is Located in Spanish Fort, AL (36527). With a $$$ deposit the car can be trailered to anywhere between Spanish Fort, AL and Hickory, NC (Montgomery, Atlanta, SC, NC).
- I am asking $21,500 - ONLY trade would be for a Terminator Cobra of equal or less value + cash

IMG_0522.JPG IMG_1293.JPG IMG_1294.JPG IMG_1295.JPG IMG_1296.JPG IMG_1297.JPG IMG_1723.JPG IMG_1726.JPG WD_0001.jpeg IMG_0522.JPG IMG_1293.JPG IMG_1294.JPG IMG_1295.JPG IMG_1296.JPG IMG_1297.JPG IMG_1723.JPG IMG_1726.JPG WD_0001.jpeg

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.