fuel pressure question. 95 gt 5.0

I see sparks every now and then on the spark plug wires them self not the boots but wires, my question is i have a msd cap and rotor which are new ive changed it out once with no difference, changed wires to ford racing and still the same also it feels as if when i hit 3000 rpm it just lose acceleration power, but 0 - 2900 rpm it feels right also i have a small miss any parts anyone could think of that could cause this i know plug wires are most likely bad but any others ?

• Sponsors (?)

I see sparks every now and then on the spark plug wires them self not the boots but wires, my question is i have a msd cap and rotor which are new ive changed it out once with no difference, changed wires to ford racing and still the same also it feels as if when i hit 3000 rpm it just lose acceleration power, but 0 - 2900 rpm it feels right also i have a small miss any parts anyone could think of that could cause this i know plug wires are most likely bad but any others ?

old thread lol but anyone ever had to mess with the fuel pressure dampner under the hood, change out or anything for any issues? It seems some cars might have had them and others didn't . When the guy did my motor swap back in 02 he said he changed the fuel lines from the v6 to the v8 but those lines he put on didn't have the dampner. My 94 cobra's motor that I just pulled, the fuel lines has the dampner.