Gauges

lt3355

Oct 20, 2014
hey everybody
im looking at installing a couple gauges in my 04 gt and im looking for the easiest ones to install. So far I think a vacuum gauge is the easiest. any ideas for 1 another? thanks for the feedback!!

• Sponsors (?)

Gauges for what? It doesnt look like you have many mods.....are you just tryijng to make it look "cool"? On my built setup, I have a wideband, boost, fuel pressure, oil pressure, and heat exchanger temp. They all serve a specific purpose. I didn't put any gauges in until I had a supercharger and needed the wideband and boost gauge.

If you really want a gauge, I think a vacuum gauge is pointless unless it has a boost side to it. Look at something like the Aeroforce gauge that plugs into the ODBII port, and displays parameters of the car. It does have some programable inputs as well.

Yes there mostly for looks but will be kinda cool to I like the instrument bezel with the 2 gauge pods I think that would look sweet. Speed hut has cool custom gauges I like I'm just looking for something else that's fairly simple to install nothing to big of a project I'll look into the aero force gauges tho