Geo Prizm!?!?!?!

98_stang_guy

Apr 17, 2003
Wisconsin
i had one of the most embarassing moments of my teenage life the other day. i was on my way home from school, and a kid taht always gives me crap for having a "v6 mustang" was ahead of me in his old late 80's or early 90's geo prizm, and he sped up, and i thought to myself "im not gonna let him loose me", so i sped up...and that kid lost me. how does that work that an old beat up economy car can beat a somewhat-newer "sports car"???, i cant make any sense of it, he claims its stock...

• Sponsors (?)

98_stang_guy said:
i had one of the most embarassing moments of my teenage life the other day. i was on my way home from school, and a kid taht always gives me crap for having a "v6 mustang" was ahead of me in his old late 80's or early 90's geo prizm, and he sped up, and i thought to myself "im not gonna let him loose me", so i sped up...and that kid lost me. how does that work that an old beat up economy car can beat a somewhat-newer "sports car"???, i cant make any sense of it, he claims its stock...

you will lose against it if you're pre99
they are 15 second cars
light as hell, but ghetto as hell
i've seen one outrun a pre99 before

A V6 Mustang is not a sports car. It may be "sporty", but it's not powerful enough nor does it have the handling to call it a sports car. Don't feel bad losing a race or not being able to keep up with an old piece of junk. The important thing is if you like your car -- then it really shouldn't matter if other cars are faster.

i retract my previous statement. that is a lie because it was a geo storm that i saw.

i thought you were tlaking about the storm for a second. i don't nkow anything about prizms cept for the fact that they're even more ghetto than storms

1989 Geo Prizm
Engine: 1.6-liter, four-cylinder, 102 hp.
Transmission: Five-speed manual. Front wheel-drive.
Length: 170.7 inches
Weight: 2,321 lbs.
Trunk Capac: 12 cubic ft.
Base Price: $9,995
EPA Mileage Rating: 31 city, 37 highway

1993 Geo Prizm
Engine: 1.6-liter four-cylinder, 105 hp / 115-hp, 1.8-liter
Transmission: Five-speed manual, front-wheel drive
Safety: Driver's air bag, avail. antilock brakes
Weight: 2,348 pounds
Trunk Capacity: 12.6 cubic feet
Base Price: $10,360, incl. destination charge
EPA Mileage: 27 mpg city, 34 mpg highway

Just carry a empty bottle of NOS in your trunck and tell him it was M T and besides you wouldnt waste it racing a POS like that cause you smoke GTs all day long. Hell just put a 100 shot of NOS on it N E ways HP 153 stock + 100 shot NOS = enough HP to make deeez Nutz tingle

98_stang_guy said:

Holy crap what's next the Amish will be pulling on us with their horse and buggy :rlaugh:

Double T said:
Just carry a empty bottle of NOS in your trunck and tell him it was M T and besides you wouldnt waste it racing a POS like that cause you smoke GTs all day long. Hell just put a 100 shot of NOS on it N E ways HP 153 stock + 100 shot NOS = enough HP to make deeez Nutz tingle
It's called nitrous. :rolleyes: