Gettin ready to do some upgradin

dude496

Jun 18, 2006
Well now that the car is finally running good...i think its time to tinker with it again.

Here's what i have so far...that i know of (bought the car used, with some of the parts already installed)

04 Mustang GT
4R70W AODE...might be a 4R75W since it was built in April of 04...gotta figure out how to check on that.
Flowmaster 40's mufflers..rest of exhaust is stock
3.73 gears
SVT focus Pump
42# green top injectors
P-1SC w/8# pulley, 2 core intercooler (i believe its just a 2 core, since its small)
Diablo MAF(ia)
Aftermarket MAF, but not sure of size or brand
Dyno tuned, 331 rwhp 372 ft/lb torque

Now for what i want, just no clue on route to go

Want to complete the rest of the exhaust...headers, x-pipe or h-pipe, hi flow cats...i want free flowing, but not too loud; i do take road trips in the car occasionaly, and dont want to be deaf.

throttle body...i believe i have the stock one, since it has the mustang stamped on top...what size is the stock one?

Trans cooler...on top of priority list...suggestions?

Torque convertor...i'm thinking around 3200 stall, but dont want to pay a butt load for it

Further down the road, i want a cam...whats a good cam for a car equiped with a blower (keep in mind, its going to still be my daily driver for now)

Anything else you can think of?

• Sponsors (?)

trust me man, ive been using the search...i've found so much stuff that now i'm overly swamped with ideas and different ideas. Thats why i figured i'd post up in talk...figure there are always bored people that feel like writing something up...also the other reason i put up a post, is to see what people think with my configuration as far as what to do.